Composition: 70% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 30% Merino Wool
Lining: 86% Recycled Nylon, 14% Elastane
For this bodycon dress, the TENCEL™ Lyocell/Merino wool blend is our fabric of choice. Tencel™ is made from renewable wood sources and Merino wool comes from the Merino sheep, which is known for it's finest and softest wool. When mixed together, this blend's luxurious look and unparalleled comfort set it apart from the rest.
TENCEL™ Lyocell is known for the following:
- Silky smoothness: creates a pleasant, almost soothing feeling on the skin
- Superior breathability: absorbs and releases moisture efficiently, thus supporting body's natural temperature regulation
- Color vibrancy: smooth surface of fibers allows color dyes to remain deep in the fiber structure, resulting in impressive color brilliance
- Color longevity: significantly less prone to fade, even after repeated washing
Merino Wool is known for the following:
- Luxury wool: regarded as the finest softest wool of any sheep
- Superior breathability: allows air to escape through it's microscopic holes in its fibers
- Odor resistance: effectively manages moisture, which prevents bacteria from thriving thus preventing odor
With proper care, you can keep your piece looking new for a long time. 🌱
|You can machine wash this item, but make sure to wash cold with similar colors.
|If you do decide to dry clean, opt for gentle dry clean. Please do not use bleach.
|The included mesh bag can double as a protective laundry bag.
|You can tumble dry on low / delicate setting, but we recommend hanging to dry if you can for item longevity.
|Please iron on low temperature.
|When you travel, roll the garment up instead of folding - this will minimize wrinkles.