Composition: 66% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 28% Organic Cotton, 6% Elastane
For this sweater, the TENCEL™ Lyocell / Organic Cotton blend is our fabric of choice. TENCEL™ Lyocell is made from renewable wood sources and organic cotton is grown without harmful chemicals, leaving the soil, air and water free from harmful contaminates.
TENCEL™ Lyocell is known for the following:
- Silky smoothness: creates a pleasant, almost soothing feeling on the skin
- Superior breathability: absorbs and releases moisture efficiently, thus supporting body's natural temperature regulation
- Color vibrancy: smooth surface of fibers allows color dyes to remain deep in the fiber structure, resulting in impressive color brilliance
- Color longevity: significantly less prone to fade, even after repeated washing
Organic cotton is known for the following:
- Maintains all benefits of regular cotton: high durability, comfort, hypoallergenic, moisture control, insulation
- Chemical free: grown and produced without the use of toxic pesticides and synthetic fertilizers
With proper care, you can keep your piece looking new for a long time. 🌱
|You can machine wash this item, but make sure to wash cold with similar colors.
|If you do decide to dry clean, opt for gentle dry clean. Please do not use bleach.
|The included mesh bag can double as a protective laundry bag.
|You can tumble dry on low / delicate setting, but we recommend hanging to dry if you can for item longevity.
|Please iron on low temperature.
|When you travel, roll the garment up instead of folding - this will minimize wrinkles.